Monday, December 15, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tonight I made a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies!! Halfway into it my poor electric mixer started to smoke -just a little- :O It was trying so hard to mix and I couldn't figure out why it was going so s l o w . . . I realized I had put double the recommended amount of chocolate chips!! Oooops. Well they turned out great and I expect there to be none left come Christmas night.







Mmmmm, the babies loved the cookies, look at all the chocolate !! :)

6 comments:

Valerie Shultz said...

Good idea adding double the chocolate!

Voleur de Bijoux said...

yummm...yummmm....i wanna a cookie, too!! :P

Pink Parchment Soaps said...

Can I have some of those cookies?
PLEASE

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!! these look AWESOME!!!

gloria said...

I want a cookie!!! NOW!!!!!

TheresaJ said...

Yum... they look delicious, and the cookies look great too! :)